OSAKI FROSTED VINYL FILM
OSAKI® Frosted Vinyl Film
With the option of creating dusted and frosted crystal effects on glass windows and partitions in commercial and retail premises, OSAKI® Frosted Vinyl Film act as an excellent solution for its customers, ensuring both durability and stability. OSAKI® Frosted Vinyl Film are a blend of innovation and technology - enhancing ambience and aesthetics while offering the essential secrecy and privacy required while conducting meetings and discussions.
OSAKI® Frosted Vinyl Film creates permanent, multicolor, special effect graphics on windows and internal-illuminated displays. It is intended for making pre-spaced, cut graphics on automatically controlled friction-fed or flatbed cutters.
- Translucent, cast PVC, self-adhesive vinyl
- MCS warranty - 3 years (if exposed to direct sunlight) to 15years (indoors)
- Electronic/computer plotter cut
- Apply on rigid, clear substrates (glass, partitions, doors, windows etc.)
- Durable - 15 years (indoors), will not peel or curl
- Sand blast glass appearance without hassles - safer & time/cost saving
- Ensures graphic is intact - no adhesive residue
- Allows wet & weeding applications
- Low gloss surface - reduces glare